Weight Loss

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Catch Up!

Oh, I'm a bad blogger.  Sorry for the disappearing act so soon in my blogging career.  Work got a little crazy and I've been fighting some fatigue.  I'll provide an overview of the past few days eats and totals...

First, some picture highlights:

Thursday's dinner was 2 oz orzo (dry), 1 t. olive oil, tomatoes, garlic and one of the smoked mozarella with artichoke & garlic chicken sausage - it was really good!  In fact, I might make this for lunch today...



On Saturday's long run, in addition to my Carb Boom, I brought a chopped up Clif Bar - white chocolate macademia nut.  I'm trying new things on long runs and I enjoyed nibbling on the Clif Bar - except for it being a bit hard due to the chilly cold temps.  I think this is my new favorite Clif bar flavor...



Saturday's eat's also included...a slice of cinnamon pecan swirl bread from the great bakers at Great Harvest.



...and 1 oz of Guiltless Gourmet blue corn chips with 1/4 c. guacamole and a Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter (which is my favorite beer right now)...




Here are the past few days by the numbers...

Wednesday:
Eats: 1770 calories (64% carbs, 12% protein, 24% fat)
Run: 3.22 miles
Men: zero
Highlight: Attended the physiology lecture and decided to go for some physiology testing.

Thursday:
Eats: 1623 calories (58% carbs, 18% protein, 24% fat)
Workout: 57 minutes on ellipitical trainer
Men: zero
Highlight: or shall we call it a low light?  So much for HTFU - I bailed on M and decided to workout in my building's gym - karma baby - both treadmills were not working, so that left the ellipitical trainer.  I hate the ellipitical and while my heart rate was elevated, still not the great workout that running is...

Friday:
Eats: 1642 calories (61% carbs, 17% protein, 22% fat)
Workout: physiological testing (50 minutes on treadmill at varying speeds)
Men: Zero
Highlights: Half day at work and then off to the University of Colorado Sports Medicine Department for physiology testing.  Great experience, see separate blog about this!

Saturday:
Eats: 2085 calories (53% carbs, 17% protein, 30% fat)
Run: 16.0 miles
Men: Zero
Highlights: 16 miles done.  Longest distance since the marathon.  Wonderful company on the beautiful Highline Canal. 

Have a great Sunday!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment