Weight Loss

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ah, the Pomegranate Martini

Late this afternoon my boss returned from a Casper trip and suggested that we should have our holiday gathering at Delite.  I work in a very small law firm and we are a flexible bunch and it sounded like a fabulous idea.  I love Delite and it is just a short walk from our office. 

But how on earth do you count the calories in shared tapas?  Well, first I had one beautiful Pomegrantate Martini - very nice, not too sweet, really just right.


And then the three of us split an order of edamame, a chicken red pepper pesto flatbread pizza and black bean sopes.  All heavenly. 

My eats this morning and afternoon were far more mundane. 

Pre-run coffee with 1/2 c. 1% milk and 1 t. sugar.



And then Nature's Path Oatmeal with a 1/2 c. frozen blueberries.  And I was so less inspired with the frozen blueberries than the fresh blackberries from previous days, that I forgot to take a pic!

Mid-morning snack was a banana and 1 oz of pretzels.



Lunch was Cedar Lane's Chicken Parmesan and some tomatoes.  I was rushed for time this morning with lots of work phone calls and text messages before I left my house.  But this meal had the same amount of carbs as the turkey sandwich, which is a good thing in my book.



My mid-afternoon snack was a Clif bar...this time chocolate almond fudge...yes, it was yummy.


I'm going to eat a little snack this evening, maybe a slice of toast with peanut butter, but I'm going to take a break from figuring out my calorie count and start again tomorrow morning!

Daily Totals:
Eats: 1220 calories (16% Protein, 68% carbs, 16% fat) (217g of carbs) PLUS what I ate this evening :)
Run: 4 miles, 58:01 minutes (yup, that slow - keeping in my Zone 1 Heart Rate - patience, right?)
Men: zero

Have a great evening!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment