Weight Loss

Saturday, April 3, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Hey Gang.  Well there were a total of thirteen entries.  And using the True Random Number Generator the result was....Number 5!

Here's the proof...sorry for the blurry image...




And the number 5 comment was provided by Mariah!  Congrats Mariah.  The promotions person from CSN will contact you to see if you what you are going to order...barstools or otherwise!  Thanks to all who participated.

On the Run Eat Date front...well, this morning was a great 12.25 mile outing with the running group.  The weather was perfect!  Sunshine...great temps and good company.  My legs are still weak but the knee pain I had on Thursday disappeared!  That made me quite happy.  I was going to meet up with the bachelor today but we are going to try for tomorrow instead.  Disappointed.  But now I might attend a 40th birthday party instead.  Decisions Decisions.  Hope you all are having some great weekend weather.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! Thanks!
    I'd like to thank all the little people who helped me get here, and my parents, and my producer and my make up artist, who I absolutely couldn't live without, oh and the random number generator! :D

    ReplyDelete