Weight Loss

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Morning

Do you line up before the sunrises to catch all the good deals?  I didn't.  But I did get up early to go to breakfast with K at this great place called Snooze.  I've been dying to try this place.  Past attempts have been thwarted by long lines and impatience.  This morning was success!

I had coffee and this wonderful item...the picture doesn't do it justice but I hope the description does!

The Great Pumpkin Toast - challah bread stuffed with pumpkin cream cheese, topped with house whipped cream, Stranahan’s Whiskey Infused Syrup, and candied pumpkin seeds.



It was so awesome!

And my weakness...I just had to get a side of bacon...


And so, I needed to be virtuous for lunch...which was salad (with tomatoes!), 4 oz chicken breast and 2 T Newman's Own Light Honey Dijon...



Now it is time to let Jillian Michaels kick my butt to work off that French Toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment