Weight Loss

Monday, November 30, 2009

I Love Numbers

I love numbers.  They can be a measure of your hard work and effort.  This morning, I'm down 2.5 pounds from last week this time.  Woo Hoo!  And my year-to-date total miles is 1071.61 miles, making my yearly goal of 1100 miles well within reach!

Numbers can also send you signals to slow down, you aren't getting enough sleep or to stop mindlessly eating.  For instance, did you know that an entire package of white chocolate chips contains a whopping 1,680 calories?  And that 5 hours is insufficient to make your 4 mile morning run nice and easy...

Tiredness aside, once I got out the door, I enjoyed the 4 miles.  I was happy to see six houses along the way with the holiday lights up and on!  And I'm always to happy to smell the familiar morning aromas - fresh bread, chocolate chip pancakes and fabric softener.

Have a great Monday!  Eats later on this evening.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment