Weight Loss

Monday, November 30, 2009

A little crunch...

Before my 4 mile run, I had coffee with 1/2 c. 1% milk and 1 t. sugar...and I was quite sleepy and forgot to take a picture.

Post run and post shower, I enjoyed this oatmeal (Nature's Path Maple Nut Oatmeal) with a sprinkle of cinnamon and 1/2 c. blueberries. 



My mid-morning snack was this banana, I drank the V-8 in the afternoon...



And lunch was salad with light balasmic vinagrette and tomatoes.




And a turkey sandwich with 3 oz of low-sodium turkey, 1.5 T miracle whip light, and 2% sharp cheddar cheese.

                         

Along with an apple...



My boss brought dates and I had one.  I have to say that while I like dates in things, I wasn't a fan of just eating a plain date...sorry, no picture.      

Afternoon snack was a chocolate chip clif Z bar.  I really love these bars - they seem to get me to drink a lot of water with them, so a taste of chocolate with hydration!


                      
On my way home from work, I re-worked my dinner plan.  I really wanted some crunch and thought about having cheese and crackers.  But I stopped off at Vitamin Cottage and got some Guiltless Gourmet Blue Corn Chips and Spicy Wholly Guacamole.

So my dinner was 1.5 oz of the blue corn chips, 3.25 oz of grilled chicken, 1/4 c. guacamole, 2 T of salsa and 2 T of reduced fat sour cream.  It hit the spot!

                

And I finished the evening with a couple of small York peppermint patties.


                        

Daily totals:
Calories: 1673 calories (20% protein, 55% carbs, 25% fat)
Run: 4 miles
Men: zero

Sorry to be so brief, but I'm hoping to hit the sack early tonight.  Need to get my sleep for my 7 mile run tomorrow morning.  And blogger made this posting a real hassle for some reason...Have a great evening!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment