Weight Loss

Monday, February 8, 2010

I Need You

OK, my bravado of "I don't need to log my food" and "I want to be 'normal'" has officially backfired.  The scale was not good to me this morning.  Neither was the pair of pants I put on.  I am "back on the wagon."  And part of that is this blog.  Reporting daily on my activity and calorie intake.  So you'll hear from me this evening! 

This weekend was good in the activity department.  I completed a 20 mile run and felt strong afterwards.  This gave me additional confidence to know that the Little Rock Marathon is exactly the race I am supposed to do.  While my training has not been perfect, I am going to enjoy the experience and have a good race. 

This weekend's food was too much.  It included buttercream frosting, avocado roll, polenta with parmesan cheese, grouper, hot chocolate, 7 layer dip with tortilla chips, wings, chili, pizza (thick crust), beer and wine.  UGH.  So this morning, I began again.  Oatmeal with cinnamon and blueberries.  And a renewed commitment to track my activity and food.  I'm going to toast to that!  With a glass of water.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Go Laura!!
    I got a star yesterday, but I had to fight for it by the end of the day. I was soooo tempted to hike out to the frezer in the garage (in the cold cold snow) and get myself one of the left over cup cakes. But I didn't! :D

    ReplyDelete