Weight Loss

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Slow Start

Sorry I didn't check in last night but I do have totals from yesterday.  I was on track to have a calorie deficit and then I let my work stress and relationship anger dictate my choices in the evening.  At least I'm being accountable to myself...right?

Food
My eats yesterday included:
Breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries and cinnamon; coffee with 1/2 c. 1% milk and 1 t. sugar
Morning Snack: Almond & Cashew KIND Bar
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Mac & Cheese and two clementines
Afternoon Snack: banana & Clif Z chocolate chip bar
Dinner: 2 eggs, 1/2 T. ketchup, slices of toast with 1 T whipped butter and 1 T raspberry pom jam...and I  remembered to take a picture of it! But not before I grabbed a bite of toast. 


I also ate my dinner without the TV and computer on.  I enjoyed the experience and focued on eating slowly.  All was great.  And then Bachelor #1 called.  It was a frustrating call.  He was exhausted and I'm not even sure why he called, he really didn't have the energy to support a conversation.  His indecision about this coming weekend or any plans to see one another in the next two weeks created a lot of doubt.  After we ended our conversation, I realized how mentally tired I was from work.  I should have gone to bed.  Instead, I ate a bag of Pirate's Booty.  Not a serving, but a whole bag.  UGH.  So I'm getting off to a slow start to the "back on the wagon" declaration.  But I'll get there.

Daily Totals
Run: 4 miles, on the treadmill, nice recovery pace
Eats: 2104 calories (12% protein, 60% carbs (327g), 28% fat)
Calories Burned: 2141 (I'll post later on how I compute this)
Calorie Balance: -37 calories
Men: a delightful email exchange with bachelor #2; a frustrating email exchange and phone call with bachelor #1

The scale was nice to me this morning.  I'm glad some of the gain was merely water weight.  But I need to be focused on having a better Calorie Balance.

Have an awesome Tuesday!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment