Weight Loss

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy National Running Day!


Did you know it was National Running Day?  What are you doing to celebrate?  This morning, I should have been on a nice run to celebrate!  However, I did something to my knee on Sunday.  I wish I had a story to relate this knee pain to some awesome run, hike or bike ride.  Alas, I cannot.  Nope, it was from an everyday activity.  As I was getting up from the couch, my knee locked and there was a great deal of pain.  I was hiking a mere hour before.  And the day before a beautiful 20 mile bike ride.  And the day before a nice 4 mile run.  I'm going to see a wonderful doctor this afternoon to see what's really going on.  Wish me luck so that I'm healthy to celebrate National Running Day...maybe a few days after...in the meantime, why aren't you running so that I can live vicariously through you?

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment